COVID-19 Temporary Rulesupdated 5/13/2020
During the ever changing situation with COVID-19 and following the mandates set in place by the State of Ohio and Governor Mike DeWine, we are informing you of our plan of action for operating procedures at the club. It is our primary concern to ensure all members and staff are safe during such an unsettling time. As we’re given updates, we will continue to keep you informed.
William Unger III, Director of Golf & Operations
Newletter is sent each wenesday
The restaurant will open Friday May 22, 2020.
- Open Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am to 8:00pm.
- Please use Main Entrance only.
- Party size limited to 6.
- Members only. (Family and significant others will be allowed)
- Reservations are required, Please call 937.303.0915
- Tables will be limited and spaced 6 feet apart.
Golf Shop Access
- Open Tuesday-Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Only Golf Staff are permitted to enter.
- Staff will greet and assist you outside.
- Members must handle their own equipment.
- Enter scores via your phone or desktop
Golf Course Local Rules
- Golf Course is open to members and their guests.
- Guests are limited to 10 per day.
- You must call the Golf Shop to book play.
- Keep 6 feet between you and others at all times.
- Groups must tee off in 20 minute intervals.
- Maximum of 4 players per group.
- No caddies are permitted.
- Flagsticks are NOT to be touched.
- Within 2 feet of hole, P.B. Dye says “take a gimmie and go”.
- Ball washers, bunker rakes, divot sand boxes, water coolers, trash cans and benches are removed.
Golf Cart Rules – Effective 4/7/2020
- One person and one bag per cart are permitted.
- Carts may not be shared, even if you live in the same household.
- Golfers MUST return cart to the cart barn for sanitation.
- After each use the entire cart will be sanitized and powerwashed.
- Carts will not be stocked with cards, pencils, tees, towels, divot sand.
- All trash must be taken home with you and not left in cart.
Plan. Protect. Prevent.
Our mission is to prioritize the safety of our Members and Staff. With proper planning and use of guidance from health officials we feel confidant in our ability to maintain a safe and friendly environment for our membership to enjoy. As we take these measures to protect our Members and Staff we ask for your support and patience. Please respect the guidelines listed above and help us prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
In addition to working with local health officials the Board of Directors are also working hard to ensure the financial stability of our Club. We have placed a hold on all non-essential purchases and staffing, inquired with vendors to delay payment for certain obligations and are seeking assistance from the Small Business Adminsitration. In taking these actions, it is our intention to retain the flexibility needed to be able to ramp up services to Members safely and quickly when the all clear is given. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 937.508.2223. Currently I am working normal business hours in my office at Dye & Doss and would be happy to hear from you.
Swing Easy Go Far,
Pete Doss, Board President