Daily Symptom Assessment
Help prevent the spread of the Corona-virus, and complete this assessment at home BEFORE you get ready to leave for work.
All staff members must complete before coming to work each day
Less than 30 seconds to complete
Results are emailed to you
PPE Inventory as of 5/15/2020
An updated list of Personal Protective Equipment that we have in stock and what our needs are.
- Gel Hand Sanitizer
- Sandwich Gloves
- Nitirle Gloves
- Handheld Spray Bottles
- Paper Towels
- Disposiable or Cloth Masks
- 8 Cloth Masks
- Paper Towels limited 1 case
- Toilet Paper 1/2 case
- Gel Hand Sanitizer Stations limited
- Concentrated Bleach good supply
- Handheld Spray Bottles limited
- 3 Garden Sprayers
- Sandwich Gloves Limited
Bleach and vinegar, bleach and ammonia, bleach and alcohol, or hydrogen peroxide and vinegar can create deadly substances like mustard gas or chloroform.
Clubhouse Staff Resource
Restaurant COVID Precautions Training Video
All clubhouse & restaurant staff members must registrar and watch the following training video from ServSafe.
1. Select the “ServSafe Reopening Guidance” Training Video.
2. Complete Registration. (you will be emailed a link to access video)
3. Training takes 12 minutes.
4. Print or email a copy of the Record of Training Certificate to your supervisor.
Golf Staff Resource
Guide to Safely Disinfect Golf Carts
Greens Staff Resource
Guidelines from the GCSAA
Best practices to help prevent the spread of coronavirus amoung golf course maintenance operations.
Staff Member Notices
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.